• +92-033-400-CMMJP(26657)
  • info@cmmjp.org
  • Saddar Karachi
Business Aid Help

Business Aid Help

Self Employment Support

Due to rising inflation and a lack of employment opportunities, people of the Cutchi Memon Community are facing a hard time finding jobs. To mitigate this, Cutchi Memon Markazi Jamaat Pakistan has devised a Self-Employment Policy with the objective to provide motorcycles to deserving males in order for them to explore better job opportunities in various food chains, courier Services or transportation companies, etc.

Note: To avail of this opportunity applicant has to contribute at least 25% amount of the total cost and the remaining 75% will be paid by Cutchi Memon Markazi Jamaat Pakistan from Zakat Fund.

× How can I help you?